30 Oct Top 5 Reasons to Use Business-grade File Sync with Your Cloud Desktop Deployments
Join eFolder and itopia for a webcast on November 14th at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET, as we share the top five reasons MSPs should deliver this killer combo to their clients.
Cloud desktops and business-grade file sync are a natural solution combo for security minded clients. Cloud desktops deliver many benefits, including centralized Windows infrastructure, applications, and files, as well as mitigation of data sprawl issues. However, in a highly mobile world you often need to deliver a solution that includes agile file sharing, mobile productivity, and enhanced data security and control.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How cloud desktops naturally improve data security and business continuity
- Why hyper-scale clouds and IaaS providers are the natural home for your clients’ Windows infrastructure
- Why file-server enablement is critical, whether the file-server is on-premises or in the cloud
- Why local file access is critical for road warriors and other specialized users
- How secure file sharing and mobile file access keep data secure and in control