Proprietary Technology, Exclusive Channel Distribution
eFolder invents new technology so we can offer an innovative backup solution with distinctive advantages over our competitors and traditional backup methods.
Channel partners are a crucial part of the eFolder family, and we continually improve our software not only to provide better solutions to old problems, but also to meet the needs of our partners and their customers.
We invite you to make the best-in-class eFolder feature set your feature set by becoming our partner today.
Proven Data Backup and Archiving Technology
Why should you consider eFolder as a serious backup solution? Here are six reasons, among many:
- Top-notch data security and data integrity, and a unique pass phrase recovery system based on the best open standards (AES-256, HMAC-SHA-256, RSA-3072, TLS/SSL, PBKDF2, FIPS 197, NIST 800-38A). All file data is stored encrypted on disk and is doubly-encrypted while in transit. We cannot access your encryption key/data under any circumstances. We have sophisticated measures to continually guard against and repair silent data corruption.
- Single solution for remote and local backups, allowing you to simplify setup and monitoring and deliver a better customer experience. Now a single product can be used to instantly backup and restore data locally and remotely.
- High-speed fully automated block-level incremental backup engine, supporting unlimited versioning, compression, Exchange 2003/2007 & SQL Server, open and locked files, very large files ( > 4GB), network mapped drives, and visual/manual editing of arbitrarily complex policies.
- Easy to use, centralized provisioning, management, notification, and monitoring features. Instant email notification of errors/warnings, lack of backup, and unexpected disk usage changes. Web dashboard provides one-screen visualization of status of backup for all accounts.
- Best in class backend infrastructure, layered on redundant storage with additional software-based forward error correction (above and beyond redundant storage), end-to-end data integrity checks (software and hardware), and proactive, automated file-integrity scanning for absolutely zero data loss.
- Reverse-delta incremental backup strategy ensures that the most recent backup is always a full backup, while the transmitted incrementals and stored historical deltas are still small. This allows for faster restores and also means that once the full backup is uploaded the first time (or preloaded via USB disk), only incremental backups are needed from that time forward (in contrast to forward-delta systems like tape backups where you have to periodically perform a full backup).
Learn more about eFolder Backup
How it Works / Features / Screen Shots / Contract Buyout Program
Join Us Today
Learn more about our online backup partner program. Call us now at 800-352-0248 or contact eFolder online.
We'll offer you a 60-day free partner trial. No credit card required.
Offer free trials to your customers to gauge acceptance.
We're confident that once you test drive our solution you'll want to begin offering it to your customers under your own brand and logo.
Or don't take our word for it, ask your friends in the channel and see if they are using eFolder!
Chances are some of them have already joined our extensive partner network, like so many other resellers, VARs, and managed service providers have since our founding in 2002.
Go ahead, ask them the tough questions! We can also provide references upon request, or
watch what other partners have to say.