- Our helpdesk has been upgraded
Our helpdesk has been upgraded
In our quest to provide ever better service and support, this weekend we upgraded our helpdesk to a new major version of Kayako, the software suite that runs our helpdesk. You can continue to interact wit...
- eFolder announces lower pricing and multiple services discount
eFolder Announces Lower Pricing and Multiple Services Discount
eFolder is pleased to announce significant price reductions for Select and Basic backup services for both Gold and Platinum partners, effective immediat...
- eFolder Version 3.7.5 Now Available
eFolder Version 3.7.5 Now Available
We are pleased to announce the release of eFolder version 3.7.5, as well
as the release of a new version of Exchange email archiving.
The new backup software is a minor versio...
- eFolder Version 3.7.4 Now Available
eFolder Version 3.7.4 Now Available
In this announcement:
1. Release Information
2. ShadowProtect Integration
3. Performance Enhance...
- eFolder Version 3.6.2 Now Available
eFolder Version 3.6.2 Now Available
We are pleased to announce the release of eFolder version 3.6.2.
This is a minor version release and includes general performance
and reliability enhancements across the entire product. ...
- eFolder Version 3.6.1 Now Available
eFolder Version 3.6.1 Now Available
In this announcement:
1. Release Information
2. Up to 15x Restore Speed
3. System State Backups
- New HIPAA compliance whitepaper
New HIPAA Compliance Whitepaper
A new whitepaper on how to use eFolder to help companies comply with HIPAA regulations is available in the eFolder Partner Center.
The whitepaper first gives an overview of HIPAA, and then d...
- Web Portal reference manual and Web Portal enhancements
eFolder Web Portal Reference Manual and Web Portal Enhancements
A new detailed guide to our Partner Web Portal is available for download in the eFolder Partner Center.
This guide describes how to perform each task using th...
- eFolder Partner Center provides central place to download all partner resources
Partner Center Provides Central Place to Download Partner Resources
The newly released eFolder Partner Center is a centralized place for us to share resources with our partners, such as documentation, training videos, prici...
- New KB articles on backing up and restoring Microsoft SharePoint Services
New KB Articles on Backing Up and Restoring SharePoint
We have added new KB articles giving several strategies and specific directions for backing up and restoring Microsoft SharePoint Services with eFolder:
KB article o...
- Sorting and Grouping Added to Dash Panel Report
Sorting and Grouping Added to Dash Panel Report
The dash panel report has been enhanced so that you can customize the sort order (company, username, disk usage, software version, problem, etc.). Additionally, you can choose...
- eFolder Version 3.5.1 Now Available
eFolder Version 3.5.1 Now Available
In this announcement:
1. Release Information
2. Local-only Backups
3. Email Archiving
- eFolder Introduces Cloud Recovery Service Supporting Both StorageCraft and Dell AppAssure Software Solutions [Jun 5, 2012]
The new eFolder Continuity Cloud is the only cloud recovery service supporting both StorageCraft and Dell AppAssure image recovery from a single cloud services provider.
- eFolder Offers "BDR Rescue Program" to Concerned Zenith Infotech Partners [Oct 27, 2011]
eFolder's BDR Rescue Program allows Zenith Infotech partners to migrate data without "forklift upgrades".
- eFolder is One of CRN's 10 Cloud Computing Channel Programs You Need to Know Now [Mar 11, 2010]
According to ChannelWeb, partner programs on this list "will arm partners with the tools, support, and revenue to be successful in cloud computing."
- eFolder Named One of Top 20 Coolest Cloud Storage Products by Everything Channel's CRN [Feb 19, 2010]
eFolder recognized as a leader in cloud storage by being named to the top 20 list by Solution Providers and Everything Channel editors.
- eFolder Wins Best Revenue Generator Award at IT ChannelVision: Government 2009 [Dec 8, 2009]
eFolder was awarded Best Revenue Generator out of all vendors sponsoring IT ChannelVision: Government 2009. Awards were determined based on nominations from attendees and show organizers.
- ChannelWeb Names eFolder Co-Founder Bill Gross as One of the 25 Most Innovative Executives of 2009 [Nov 30, 2009]
According to Everything Channel's CRN, these executives are "individuals who exude innovation from either a technology or business strategy front."
- eFolder Acquires DoubleCheck Email Filtering Software from NMGI [Sep 17, 2009]
eFolder adds email security to its suite of data protection services for IT resellers by acquiring DoubleCheck from Network Management Group, Inc. eFolder now offers VARs and MSPs a single source for online backup, local backup, Exchange email archiving, and email filtering services.
- eFolder's Jan Spring Recognized by Everything Channel's CRN Magazine as One of the Top 100 Women in the Channel [Sep 9, 2009]
Everything Channel's CRN Magazine has selected eFolder's Jan Spring, VP Channel Development, as one of the Top 100 Women in the Channel. The Top 100 Women in the Channel were chosen by the editors of the magazine based on their achievements as executives and the amount of influence they wield over the technology channel.
- eFolder Chosen as One of 25 Coolest 2009 CRN Emerging Vendors [Sep 4, 2009]
eFolder has been selected by Everything Channel as a CRN Emerging Technology Vendor because of its unique suite of data protection technologies, including online backup and email archiving, and for its 100 percent channel model that allows eFolder partners to put their own brand on the offerings while earning recurring revenue.
- eFolder Announces Release of Exchange Email Archiving Service [Apr 30, 2009]
eFolder, Inc., a leader in providing brandable online backup and local backup solutions, announced today a new email archiving and mailbox storage management service for Microsoft Exchange email servers. This new service allows eFolder's Partners to compete in the billion dollar email archiving industry by combining eFolder's award-winning backup technology with the ability to seamlessly store all archived email offsite in a secure location, as well as to actively manage mailbox storage requirements through message deduplication and automatic removal of content into secondary storage.
- eFolder Wins 2 National Awards at CompTIA Annual Breakaway Event [Aug 6, 2007]
eFolder received the Best Software Product and Best Channel Strategy awards at the 2007 CompTIA Breakaway conference held July 31 - August 2 in Las Vegas. Attended by senior level executives from over 1500 of the leading VARs, Solutions Providers and computer service organizations, the annual Breakaway event is one of the industry's premier gatherings. eFolder was presented 2 of the 7 prestigious Best of Show awards including "Best Product — Software" and "Best Channel Strategy." eFolder was also the runner-up for the top award given, "Best of Show."
- eFolder Wins Two Prestigious Awards at the CompTIA Managed Services Summit [May 8, 2007]
eFolder, Inc., a leader in providing off-site backup solutions, announced today that it received two of the five prestigious awards presented at the CompTIA Managed Services Summit held recently in Coronado, CA. The conference attendees voted for the awards and recognized eFolder for both "Best Product — Software" and "Best Channel Strategy." The awards recognize eFolder's unique channel strategy offering industry leading recurring margins, personal training and support, and custom software branding, as well as our enterprise class feature set, military-grade security, and intuitive, elegant user interface.
- eFolder Placed in 2007 CRN 50 Emerging Vendors List [Jun 4, 2007]
Out of the 163 vendors CRN named to its 2007 emerging vendors list, eFolder was selected as one of 50 vendors for placement on CRN's 50 Emerging Vendors List. CRN selected those emerging vendors that it thought were especially noteworthy and of interest to solution providers who are seeking new vendors.
- eFolder Named a 2007 CRN Emerging Tech Dynamo Vendor [Jun 4, 2007]
eFolder was named on CRN's 2007 Emerging Tech Dynamo vendor list. According to CRN, these vendors "have far superior technology, more robust margins and uncompromising technical support. They are the CRN Emerging Tech Dynamos and they're reshaping the information technology industry, solution providers say, by handily beating established vendors in head-to-head product, margin, technical support and field engagement comparisons."
- eFolder Named a 2006 CRN Emerging Tech 100 Vendor [Jun 30, 2006]
CRN named eFolder on its 2006 Emerging Tech 100 list, which represents those vendors CRN feels are delivering high margins for resellers through innovative and easy-to-use technology.