How the eFolder Continuity Cloud Works
- The partner triggers the provisioning of the eFolder Continuity Cloud by opening a critical ticket with eFolder
- eFolder provisions the partnerís Continuity Cloud node in one hour or less, 24x7x365
- The partner then has RDP access to the Continuity Cloud node and may begin the process of decrypting server images from the eFolder Storage Cloud
- The partner then virtualizes the server images in the Continuity Cloud node using either Hyper-V or VirtualBox
- The included virtual firewall may be configured to permit remote access or VPN connectivity to virtualized servers for client users, offices, or remote firewalls
- The partner may support multiple different clients at once from a single Continuity Cloud node
- Partners may leverage this service for testing or emergency client recoveries and only pay for it when they use it, in weekly increments
- Users of the eFolder AppAssure Cloud have the option of purchasing dedicated access to Continuity Cloud nodes to enable instant off-site virtualization of protected servers, allowing you to provide off-site recovery time objectives of less than 15 minutes for the most demanding clients
Learn more about the eFolder Continuity Cloud
Overview / Features
Join Us Today
Learn more about our partner programs. Call us now at 800-352-0248 or contact eFolder online.
We'll offer you a 60-day free partner trial. No credit card required.
Offer free trials to your customers to gauge acceptance.
We're confident that once you test drive our solution you'll want to begin offering it to your customers under your own brand and logo.
Or don't take our word for it, ask your friends in the channel and see if they are using eFolder!
Chances are some of them have already joined our extensive partner network, like so many other resellers, VARs, and managed service providers have since our founding in 2002.
Go ahead, ask them the tough questions! We can also provide references upon request, or
watch what other partners have to say.