eFolder is Hiring!
Yes, we're growing. Fast! We aim to revolutionize the data protection industry by developing unique, inspiring technology combined with exceptional service.
Come join our fast-growing team as we pursue our quest for excellence in all things data protection.
Our goal is to provide careers that will engage your whole person--something to challenge you, reward you, make you laugh and make you cry.
We're saving people's data and many times their livelihood. Companies that lose their data go out of business, we strive to put a stop to that.
There's no better feeling than hearing the latest story of a customer in a panic turned to joy and relief as their data is restored back to them.
And we're helping our channel partners grow their businesses while we do it. You'll be part of something meaningful.
- We don't want to provide you with a job, we want to empower careers that stoke your passions and challenge you to grow as a person.
- We tackle hard problems.
- We're not afraid of failures--we learn and move on.
- We have a team-centric culture and extreme customer focus.
- We treat our employees as good as we treat our customers.
- We don't settle for second-class efforts---be proud of your work and those you work with.
- We value diversity and the richness it brings to our interactions and services.
- Benefits. Lots of them. For example, we pay 100% of insurance premiums for you and your family.
- We're not going to sap your humanity---regular overtime is not encouraged. Work smarter, not harder.
- Tip: This is actually more challenging than working long hours, but infinitely more sustainable.
- Work from your home office as part of a distributed company.
Who are you looking for?
Our expectations are high. We're looking to hire smart people that get things done.
You must thrive on learning new things. Specific skills may give you a head start, but we change so fast you will fail if you expect to be trained on every new procedure or skill.
Your position will involve a high degree of creativity and problem solving within an environment that can be chaotic and highly dynamic.
Lucid writing and communication skills are critical to taming the chaos as we strive to move together as a team.
Just as critical is your ability to harmonize with our corporate culture of integrity, professionalism, courtesy, mutual respect, teamwork, accountability, commitment, initiative, fun, and friendship.
Each team member must continually strive to earn the trust of our partners and customers and meet the highest standards of ethical conduct.
At the core, we're a human company and seek to bring out the best that is in each one of us.
We only provide brief descriptions here. Note that we do not provide a list of skills. Your first part of the application process is to briefly research our company and tell us why you would be an excellent fit for a particular position.
We need to be convinced you can hit the ground running and can adapt rapidly as the company and market changes.
Also, we are always looking for top talent in any position. If you have a creative idea about how to help us grow together, please reach out to us!