Advantages of the eFolder BDR for ShadowProtect
There are many backup appliances in the market today. What makes the eFolder BDR for ShadowProtect different?
eFolder leveraged its years of experience in reliable cloud backups, openly partnered with a veteran for reliable on-site backups (StorageCraft),
and worked with hundreds of channel partners to formulate a BDR that best met their needs. We're very interested in your feedback.
The eFolder BDR for ShadowProtect is:
- Quick virtualization of down servers through StorageCraft's VirtualBoot technology. Failed servers can be virtualized in less than 5 minutes, often in less than 60 seconds.
Virtualization performance is superior with BDR appliances built using Intel Nehalem Xeon CPUs, DDR3 1333 Mhz ECC DRAM, and RAID 1 or RAID 10 on all models.
- Cross-platform restores from anywhere to anywhere (P2V, V2V, V2P, P2P).
- SECURE: eFolder's encryption, authentication, non-repudiation, silent data corruption protection, and pass phrase recovery technologies provide unparalleled data protection and security.
All data is fully encrypted (AES-256-bit) before transit to our storage cloud, is stored encrypted on-disk. eFolder does not have access to your encryption key, making our solution suitable for HIPAA and other sensitive data.
- Pre-integrated appliance has quick turn-key setup for on-site backupks, site-to-site replication, and off-site backups.
- Point and click virtualization: Virtualizing down servers is as easy as running the VirtualBoot wizard.
- Web-based monitoring of the status of all of your appliances, including the status of local backups, replication, and offsite backups.
- ShadowProtect backup agents can be push deployed and centrally configured across the customer's network from the BDR's management console (no need to log on to each computer).
- RDP remote access to the BDR.
- Lights-out management: KVM over IP (including remote media!) and a dedicated web management portal allow you to troubleshoot bootup or hardware problems and power up or down the BDR, all remotely across any IP network!
- Backup integrity checking: The BDR frequently and automatically verifies the integrity of all data stored locally, detecting silent data corruption and preventing any corruption from spreading.
- Cloud based verification that local backups are occurring as scheduled. The local bare-metal images are again verified as they are uploaded to eFolder's storage cloud, where eFolder's unique silent data corruption protection technology is in place.
- Hardware health monitoring through IPMI 2.0, and relevant graphs (CPU, memory, temperature, voltages, RAID status, etc.) are available for the appliance in the eFolder web portal. Any hardware failures or warnings signs show up in the eFolder web portal dash panel report.
- SCALABLE: We've designed solutions for single-server SBS customers to enterprises with hundreds of servers. 5 models (2 tower and 3 rack-mount) are available.
Storage and memory are in-field upgradeable through "add-on" packs available from eFolder. No need to worry about running out of storage half-way through a leasing contract! Have confidence to go after any deal, large or small.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Extremely competitive pricing, both on the hardware and recurring costs. No extra charge for replication. Pay only for what you use. PSA integration (monitoring, reporting, billing).
- TRUSTWORTHY: eFolder has built a reputation for reliable technology and quality technical support. Our support and training teams are completely in-house and have daily contact with the development teams. eFolder is cash-flow positive, profitable, and financially stable.
Advantages for your business
- Win new clients by delivering true business continuity to organizations
that are concerned about server outages, downtime, or data loss
- Deliver comprehensive protection for the servers and line of
business applications you are already deploying and monitoring as a
part of your managed service offerings
- Increase recurring revenue by adding backup and disaster recovery
as a monthly recurring service to all of your clients
- Leverage a single source for your backup and disaster recovery
needs by partnering with eFolder
- Profit from SLAs and uptime guarantees that can only be given when
backed by an enterprise-grade solution like eFolder
- Tap into the power of the cloud by utilizing the eFolder Storage
Cloud to deliver the utmost in data protection and disaster recovery
- Reduce your support costs and increase your margins with a proven
solution that is designed specifically for managed service providers
- Protect your reputation and deliver excellent service by relying on
the quality and widely renowned partner support from eFolder
Learn more about the eFolder BDR for ShadowProtect
Overview / How it Works / Features / Specifications / BDR Rescue Program
Join Us Today
Learn more about our BDR partner program. Call us now at 800-352-0248 or contact eFolder online.
We'll offer you a 60-day free partner trial. No credit card required.
Offer free trials to your customers to gauge acceptance.
We're confident that once you test drive our solution you'll want to begin offering it to your customers under your own brand and logo.
Or don't take our word for it, ask your friends in the channel and see if they are using eFolder!
Chances are some of them have already joined our extensive partner network, like so many other resellers, VARs, and managed service providers have since our founding in 2002.
Go ahead, ask them the tough questions! We can also provide references upon request, or
watch what other partners have to say.