How the eFolder Cloud for AppAssure Works
- AppAssure software periodically creates image-based, bare-metal backups from the client servers or workstations at pre-configured intervals
- The backup images are automatically backed up to a local storage environment running the AppAssure CORE
- The local AppAssure CORE replicates the images to a fully managed AppAssure CORE in the eFolder Cloud for AppAssure, delivering the utmost in data protection and scalability
- eFolder delivers various system monitoring, data privacy, and data integrity technologies to guarantee the success and reliability of the images contained in the eFolder Storage Cloud
- In the event of server outage, the AppAssure software enables fast, on-site recovery to physical or virtual environments or to dissimilar hardware
- In the event of local disaster that destroys a location or the servers, eFolder supplies multiple recovery options for the bare-metal images stored in the eFolder Storage Cloud, including download, expedited shipment of the images on disk/NAS device, or rapid virtualization in the eFolder Continuity Cloud
eFolder Cloud for AppAssure features the award-winning Dell AppAssure software. AppAssure's unique technology provides chain-free retention policies,
global deduplication, near-instant restore of multi-terabyte volumes through LiveRecovery, instant virtualization of backups, universal restore (P2P, P2V, V2V, V2P), application-level backup integrity verification, and near real-time off-site replication of recovery points.
Learn more about the eFolder Cloud for AppAssure
Overview / Features / Advantages
Join Us Today
Learn more about our partner programs. Call us now at 800-352-0248 or contact eFolder online.
We'll offer you a 60-day free partner trial. No credit card required.
Offer free trials to your customers to gauge acceptance.
We're confident that once you test drive our solution you'll want to begin offering it to your customers under your own brand and logo.
Or don't take our word for it, ask your friends in the channel and see if they are using eFolder!
Chances are some of them have already joined our extensive partner network, like so many other resellers, VARs, and managed service providers have since our founding in 2002.
Go ahead, ask them the tough questions! We can also provide references upon request, or
watch what other partners have to say.